Monday, June 2, 2008

Are you there Internet? It's me, Katie

I've thought about starting my own blog for a while now, and my husband (Hi, honey!) kept encouraging me to do so, but still, I hesitated. Would anyone care what I had to say? Would I be as witty on paper as I think I am in my head? What would I say in my very first post? But finally, I did it. If the Dems can at long last pick a nominee (Hi, Senator Obama!), I can finally sit down and write my first post.

So here I am (Hi, internet!), ready and posting...

P.S. Shout out to Risa, the first person to subscribe to my blog, even before I posted anything! Hope you won't be disappointed...

3 comments:

rg said...

Shouting right back at ya!

pl said...

1111000111000100100...er....H-e-l-l-o K-a-t-i-e....we've been expecting you.....the Internet is now complete. :)

just kidding it's the husband. I'm glad you're doing this, love. does this mean that you're not going to talk (to me) as much? I'll make due. promise. :) love ya tons. see you at home....

Katie said...

HA! Wishful thinking about me not talking as much, honey. If anything, I'll be talking to you more, about all the ideas I have for the blog...