Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Adventure on!

My J41's finally arrived yesterday, and even though I only wore them for a few minutes before I had to change for dinner, they're already my new favorite shoes. They are super comfortable, super cute, and will be the perfect casual footwear for my summer travels.

Here are the cuties:

Mine are the "Aquarius" in tan/sky blue, but they have tons of different styles and colors. They're environmentally friendly, too - J41 products are made with 100% recycled and recyclable packaging, and all outsoles are constructed with partially recycled rubber.

I got mine at Piperlime.com, but you can find them on lots of different sites - just Google "J41 shoes." This style fits very true to size; the vegan style fit me a little smaller.

They're so great that my husband is upset they don't make this particular style in men's!

And no, they did not pay me to write this...

I will definitely be packing these for our trip to Portland!

Credit where credit is due! The fabulous Maggie introduced me to these; she has them too. And now so does my mom. C'mon, you know you want some too...

No comments: