skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
These are a few of my favorite things
This is the first installment in a series of things I love, can't live without, have stumbled across and found interesting...
Sukie sticky notes
I found these at the MoMA store this past weekend. I love all office supplies, and these are particularly charming. Plus, there's an owl. And I
love
owls. Would make a great stocking stuffer or teacher gift.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
C'est la vie
My favorite blogs
In The Pink Texas
dooce ® -
blurbomat.com
15 Minute Lunch
Friends of the Katy Trail
Just Another Asian, Texan Jew
N&L
We Try Hardest
Goodreads
Word Nerd
trichotillomania - an abnormal desire to pull out one's hair
Blog Archive
►
2009
(11)
►
April
(6)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(60)
▼
December
(5)
Comic strips just aren't the same without him...
Meowy Christmas
These are a few of my favorite things
Happy, Merry
Vote for the North Texas Food Bank!
►
November
(8)
►
October
(10)
►
September
(5)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(20)
About Me
Katie
Dallas, TX, United States
View my complete profile
Visitors
Web Counter
No comments:
Post a Comment