"I've said this before, and I'm dead serious. The world would be a better place if everybody went to Duke. People that go to Duke are just smarter and better than everybody else. And that's why I'm bringing Shane Battier on…..From now on I'm only allowing people who went to Duke on my radio show to talk NBA. They're smarter, they're better, they're more decent, and they got hosed in that lacrosse thing….I'm pro-Duke University….The world is a better place if everybody went to Duke….What's the downside to Duke? What is one criticism of Duke? There's not even a criticism of Duke. They're good-looking, they wear nice clothes, they have nice parents, smell good, get good grades, benefit the society. Plus, they have to make up for all of North Carolina's mistakes."
~ Colin Cowherd, ESPN radio
(thanks to Kristy for posting this on her fb page)
No comments:
Post a Comment